An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula
Jeff Walker – Creator of Product Launch Formula
The Affiliate Marketing Product Launch Formula has been around for some years now and some people said it’s a technique that is outdated and bottom of the sales funnel list. Jeff walker the creator of the Product Launch Formula has been teaching it to thousands of entrepreneurs in all kinds of different businesses around the world and even though the initial idea is of age it’s still used in one way or another by millions of entrepreneurs around the world.
Jeff Walker created the formula that was to change his life from a small basement room and an old wooden desk in his home all those years ago. He figured that everyone else must be doing the same things he was doing at the start but without a true formula to apply to any business venture.
Little did he know that the results he was getting were WAY beyond normal… and the stuff he was doing would one day become known as the “Product Launch Formula”… and one day it would literally change the way stuff was sold on the Internet. since Jeff started teaching the Product Launch Formula way back in 2005 his students and clients have created more than $500 million in product launches that simply hadn’t been done from any formula in the past.
Product Launch Formula Success
Jeff Walker never imagined that people would be using his stuff all over the world… from Europe and the UK to Asia to Africa to South and Central America… and of course, in Australia and New Zealand. And obviously… in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The initial investment for the formula was a tiny fraction of what he made in revenue over the years. He knew that it worked for subscriptions because that is what he was using it for in a tiny basement all those years ago.
In his book, he mentioned that he was very blessed to be able to share his work with so many amazing entrepreneurs. He loves teaching this stuff and loves helping entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
I think looking back in time Jeff Walker’s ”The Launch” was the exact reason I began a new journey on the internet to start over again after a few failures back in 2002. I decided to continue many years later but the internet had evolved far more than I thought so I had to go back into training myself and even today I’m far behind others but playing catch up as we speak including writing this from some research about Jeff Walker.
The Big Picture for The Product Launchy Formula
Without going through it to much I’m going to break the formulas into lists for you so that you understand what you need to be concentrating on to become successful. I’m going to start with Your Big Picture.
Create Nearly Instant Momentum and Sales with Your Launch
- The Sideways Sales Letter
- Build Anticipation Before Your Launch with High-Value Content.
- Sell In a Non-Slimy, Non-Hypey but Very Effective Way.
- Use a Structured Sequence of Content.
- Banish Hope Marketing
Build a Great Relationship with Your List
- The Best Warmest List Ever.
- The Launch List.
- Identify and Answer Objections and Totally Forget about The Hard Sell.
- Build a Crushing Offer.
- Give Them Everything They Want it Makes Everything an Easier.
Massive Positioning Power
- You = Guru / Expert / Authority / Leader
Creating Raving Fans
- When You Follow The Product Launch Formula, They Will Love You Because
- You’re Delivering so Much Value.
- PLF Will Build an Incredibly Engaged Audience.
List Building On Steroids
- Best Way to Create a List = PLF.
- Your Prelaunch Formula Content is Extremely Shareable.
- No Matter Which Kind Of Launch they Are All Great for Creating Your Community.
Product Launch Parachute
- Screw Up Almost 80% of This and It Still Works
- No Single Point of Failure.
- Building and Sales from Launch to Launch.
PFL tactics, part 1: Mental Triggers
If you consider yourself as a people’s person and can work people out for a good purpose these mentioned tips below will trigger your mental triggers as they do mine each time I launch. It’s human nature for many of the mentioned mental triggers but can you place them in order as I have.
- Stories – We’ve Been Trained for Thousands of Years to Listen to Stories. They Grab Your Prospects Attention. We’ve Been Doing This for Thousands of Years
- Nothing is More Engaging Than A Good Story.
- Your Entire Launch is a Story Arc
- Give Great Stuff and People will Generally Want to Give Back to You.
- People Love Events and Feeling Like They are Part of Something Larger Than Themselves.
- Going Through an Event TOGETHER With Other People is The Core Piece of ‘Ritual’ And Rituals Are Among The Most Powerful Experiences That Humans Have.
- Few Things Capture Our Attention And Imagination More Than Anticipation.
- This is How People Get Pulled Into Your Launch. It’s What Keeps People Reading and Watching Your Marketing Instead of Your Competitors Marketing.
- People Look to Other People on How to Act.
- If You Can Show Your Prospects That They Are Not Alone, Then You Win
- Show People That Your Stuff Works.
- Nothing is More Powerful Than a Demonstration.
- We Act Like We Think People in Our Community Are Supposed to Act
- Virtual Communities Can Be Really Wrong If Nor Organized Right.
Interaction & Conversation
- People Would Rather Talk Than Listen
- People Will Pay Attention to a Conversation Longer Than a Lecture.
- When There Is Less of Something People Will Inherently Want More
- Event-Based Launches Naturally Lend Themselves to Some Sort of Elements of Scarcity.