Name: How to Understand the Authority of Your Business
Price: £49 Month – $299 Year | Free Starter Package
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Overall Rank: 98 out of 100
Step 1: Find a Need and Fill It
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of looking for a product first, and a market second. To boost your chances of success, start with a market in mind a little like mine been Freedom to Roam Marketing where I’ve been looking at Affiliate Marketing for you my customers or followers.
The trick is to find a group of people like in your Facebook Group who are searching for a solution to a problem, but not finding too many results. That is the exact reason, I ask people to join my Facebook Group. I’ve started a new Facebook group for this authority project where you can be a part of my on-going project here at Freedom to Roam Marketing.
The internet makes this kind of market research easy with millions of pages to choose from and products to home in on. Visit online forums to see what questions people ask and what problems they’re trying to solve. Become a part of their discussion and learn each and every time you begin a thread ready to fire away with the answers. You’ll become an expert in no time hence I’m a massive fan of interesting forums.
Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are searching, but for which, not many sites are competing. Check out your potential competitors by visiting their sites and taking note of what they’re doing to fill the demand. Then you can use what you’ve learned and created for a product or for a market that already exists and do it better than the competition.
Think about making the plan easier to understand but more productive for others to follow just like I’m doing with my training with you guys. I have much pleasure in my followers that comment on Freedom to Roam Marketing on how easy my posts are to read and follow or like. Think about the picture below this text that shows you which products sell well with others and have more than one product in a package form almost like selling a premium for Wealthy Affiliate it’s no brainer you get everything you need to succeed.
Step 2: Write Content that Sells
There’s a proven sales copy formula that takes visitors through the selling process from the moment they arrive at your website and the moment they make a purchase. I’ve mentioned in other areas of my training about the Product Launch Formula a proven strategy to release a fully automated email campaign to attract your customers and your product.
I will explain more about this in training, however here’s a brief explanation but let me explain that I’m not selling a training program here on Freedom to Roam Marketing but do class my posts as lessons for you to move on to better places now, where was I?
Have you reached a point with customers asking them to opt-in or subscribe for something really cool collecting emails for your marketing campaigns along the way? Your authority here is to throw lots of free goodies in which can take you a lot of time to create but those are for customer leads so if your good at writing think about an eBook or a video showing how much you know about your niche.
You could write something like ”I want you to know I’m interested in your future as much as my own”. That’s what makes it work for me every time because I care about the future of my customers and those that have joined my previous members-only Facebook Group. Below is how you show authority in your content on each webpage, blog, email or online store.
- Arouse interest with a compelling headline. Make your customers want what you have and trust in what you sell, including telling people why you sell it and how it can help people. (Be Honest)
- Describe the problem your product solves. My product is training, and it solves customer’s problems with an easy well launched and understandable training course with my website’s posts to move on to better places.
- Establish your credibility as a solver of this problem. Show your professionalism in your niche.
- Add testimonials from people who have used your product. Ask someone to do a free trial and ask them to comment in kind, motivational words about your product. let them show they understand it fully.
- Talk about the product and how it benefits the user. Show It’s the perfect way to improve their future (Be Honest & Explain)
- Make an offer. Before your product launch and test drive your price or post with affiliate links in asking various people if they think it’s worth it before they buy.
- Make a strong guarantee. In my case, I would offer extra free advice to resolve any needs in my Facebook Group
- Create urgency. (Reciprocity) Think about offering lots for less – customers will know you care.
Ask for the sale, comment feedback or general communication with customers. Ask people to read about your product on your blog, website or landing page and lead them towards the sales page. If you have a funnel in place you would send them via email marketing towards you Opt-In, then you’re welcome page (Sales Page) then towards your product purchase.
I will explain all about this with the training later. I’m going to help you automate your sales system so that your emails go out one after the other to channel your sales like this: Authority > Opt-In > Micro Offer > Core Offer > Continuity. Don’t forget these five marketing funnel needs for your sales or affiliate marketing setup if your selling products it can work its wonders.
Going back you need to focus on how your product or service is uniquely able to solve people’s problems or make their lives better. Think like a customer and ask, “What’s in it for me?”
Once you’ve got your market and product, and you’ve nailed down your selling processes such as my Five Offer Funnel Strategy and the Product Launch Formula, you’re ready for your small-business web design which can be done for free with Wealthy Affiliate, however, remember to keep it simple. You have fewer than five seconds to grab someone’s attention — otherwise, they’re gone, never to be seen again. Some important tips to keep in mind:
- Choose one or two plain fonts on a white background.
- Make your navigation clear and simple, and the same on every page.
- Only use graphics, audio or video if they enhance your message.
- Include an opt-in offer so you can collect e-mail addresses.
- Make it easy to buy — no more than two clicks between potential customer and checkout or even better straight to your affiliate product page.
- Your website is your online storefront, so make it customer-friendly.
Step 3: Use Search Engines to Drive Targeted Buyers to your Site.
Pay-per-click advertising is the easiest way to get traffic to a brand-new site and content is on par if your good at it something you’ll learn by reading my posts on this website. It has two advantages over waiting for the traffic to come to you organically. First, PPC ads show up on the search pages immediately, and second, PPC ads allow you to test different keywords, as well as headlines, prices and selling approaches.
Not only do you get immediate traffic, but you can also use PPC ads to discover your best, highest-converting keywords. Then you can distribute the keywords throughout your site in your copy and code, which will help your rankings in the organic search results. It’s one-way traffic through to your affiliate product pages that will prosper.
Step 4: Establish an expert reputation for yourself.
- People use the internet to find information. Provide that information for free to other sites, and you’ll see more traffic and better search engine rankings. The secret is to always include a link to your site with each tidbit of information.
- Give away free, expert content. Create articles, videos or any other content that people will find useful. Distribute that content through online article directories or social media sites.
- Include “send to a friend” links on valuable content on your website.
- Become an active expert in industry forums and social networking sites where your target market hangs out.
- You’ll reach new readers. But even better, every site that posts your content will link back to yours. Search engines love links from relevant sites and will reward you in the rankings.
Step 5: Use the Power of Email Marketing to Turn Visitors into Buyers.
When you build an opt-in list, you’re creating one of the most valuable assets of your online business. Your customers and subscribers have given you permission to send them an email. That means:
- You’re giving them something they’ve asked for.
- You’re developing lifetime relationships with them.
- The response is 100 percent measurable.
- Email marketing is cheaper and more effective than print, TV or radio because it’s highly targeted.
- Anyone who visits your site and opts in to your list is a very hot lead. And there’s no better tool than email for following up with those leads.
Step 6: Increase your income through back-end sales and up-selling.
One of the most important internet marketing strategies is to develop every customer’s lifetime value. At least 36 percent of people who have purchased from you once will buy from you again if you follow up with them. Closing that first sale is by far the most difficult part — not to mention the most expensive. So, use backend selling and up-selling to get them to buy again:
- Offer products that complement their original purchase.
- Send out electronic loyalty coupons they can redeem on their next visit.
- Offer related products on your “Thank You” page after they purchase.
- Reward your customers for their loyalty and they’ll become even more loyal.
The internet changes so fast that one year online equals about five years in the real world. But the principles of how to start and grow a successful online business haven’t changed at all. If you’re just starting a small business online, stick to this sequence. If you’ve been online awhile, do a quick review and see if there’s a step you’re neglecting, or never got around to doing in the first place. You can’t go wrong with the basics.
I would like to offer you access to a free membership to receive some free training for a week from where you can build two websites to begin your journey as an affiliate marketer. By joining my email list I’ll show you what you need to do to own an affiliate business by signing up for an affiliate program that will change how you work be it from home or on your travels.
Please comment below and let me know your feelings and what you feel is cool information or if I’ve missed something and you would like to start a discussion